Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day of 2013

Jackson is feeling a little better and actually played with his toys today.  He is almost back to normal! Brooks still doesn't feel great.  His cough is horrible, and it is terrible trying to get that medicine in him! He is still eating his food but does not want to take his bottle.

Mom watched the boys for me today while I took down the tree, and Tim worked in the yard. Usually we wait until after the New Year to take down our tree, but we figured since we were stuck at home we should get it done.  I guess I should have asked Jackson's permission first.  He walked down the stairs, looked into the living room and said, "What happened? Oh my!  Oh my!"  Bless his heart, he was so confused.  He really misses the tree and wants it back. He does not want to wait until next year.

Brooks has been saying "Da Da" today.  He has been saying "hey," and I think he says "Ma Ma" sometimes when he is crying.

The boys being sick has really forced us to stay home and spend quality time together. I hate that they have been sick, but I have enjoyed the cuddles.  Jackson has been my buddy.  He is usually a Daddy's boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment