Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals for 2014

I always seem to come up with lofty goals for each new year. I have a few very specific goals, but some general ones too.


  • Lose 15-20 pounds by June ( Once my thyroid is finally under control, I think this will be doable.)
  • Earn my Master's + 30
  • Spend more quality time with family ( no school work or screen time until after the boys are asleep)
  • Get more rest
  • Organize weekly chores to reduce stress
  • Create a realistic plan to get out of this house. I love the porch and deck, but the house just doesn't work for our family anymore. The road is so dangerous that I don't even like to take the boys outside.  I want a house where all the bedrooms are on the same level and the boys can play outside safely. 
  • Take some sort of vacation this summer (even if it's only for a few days)
  • Read
  • In general, be more intentional with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment