Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Crazy Weather

We have had some crazy weather here the last week.  We had a two hour delay on Tuesday because of subfreezing temperatures. Today we had a tornado warning complete with the sirens.  We also had several thunderstorms.

Brooks slept in the crib last night.  He has outgrown his rocker.  I fell asleep with Jackson, but Tim said he cried for about an hour.  I woke up at 3 and sent Tim to bed.  Brooks slept until a little after 7. The boys were really sweet today.  Tim asked Jackson who is best friend is and Jackson said, "Brooksie."  How sweet is that.  I hope that they are truly best friends.

My dad and Tim went to the Clemson v. Duke basketball game.  The boys and I stayed here and watched it on TV.  It was a great win for Clemson!

No comments:

Post a Comment