Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

January.

I think January is a never ending, cold month! Along with a full moon and testing, this past week dragged! I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I just wanted to fall into bed. I always feel guilty for being away from the boys from 7-4, but I felt extra guilty for being so tired and not wanting  to play. Thank goodness for a long weekend!

Brooks has been sleeping in his crib for the past week. He has done a great job adjusting. He will let out a cry every now and then, but he usually goes right back to sleep. He loves to stretch out! I am so proud of him. Jackson wakes up asking for "that baby."

Jackson has been full of himself  this week! He has not wanted to nap and has just been wild! Poor Noni!  I think the full moon got to him too. If you ask him who is best friend is, he immediately answers, " Brooksie." I truly pray that they are best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment