Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

First Weekend of May

We have been busy getting ready for Brooksie's birthday, but we did take a break for some fun! After a stressful week at school and an even more stressful week coming up, we needed it! Poor Jackson was so sick this past week! We ended up at the doctor Monday afternoon. His fever was really high, and I am not sure we got any sleep all week! Thankfully he is feeling better and is in a better mood!

I took the Ivey girls to see a play that one of my students was in. Tim and my dad went to the Clemson game. My mom kept the boys.

On Saturday we had breakfast at Eggs Up Grill. Then we went to the Zoo. Tim and Jackson did a zoo tots class on orangatans while Brooks and I walked around. Jackson got to learn a lot about Bob. Then we walked downtown for the Duck Derby. Jackson slept the whole time, but Brooks took it all in. We didn't get to stay for the duck race because I had my last class.

We spent most of Sunday getting things ready for the party. Thank goodness my mom is helping. I am not sure what I was thinking planning it for the weekend after PASS testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment