Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Brooks and I spent the morning at church. Then we enjoyed lunch at McAlister's. Then we went to the Children's Museum for a fun afternoon. I love watching the boys at the water tables! We also went to the "Airplane Park." The boys had fun.

Then we went to dinner at Cookie's house. It was nice to spend the day with family. We went to my mom's after that to give her her gift.

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful mom role models. I have the best mom who has given up so much for me. She sacrificed so I could have what I wanted. She is the best Noni to my boys. I have  wonderful aunts and cousins. I only wish my boys could have met Nannie. She would have loved them!
R


No comments:

Post a Comment