Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy Saturday!

It has been a very exhausting week! We have 12 days of school left, and I can't wait for summer! I am ready for lazy days with the boys. Of course my lazy days won't start for awhile. I am excited that I got a job teaching summer school for a few weeks. I hate that I will miss out on time with the boys, but we really need the money. It is only 2 1/2 weeks. I will still have afternoons with them. Jackson will be at Summer Fun. We also have swimming lessons in June for both boys!

Brooks is taking more and more steps. I think he will be walking in the next few weeks! Tim walked in the dining room today, and he said, "Hey Da Da!" Tim has had the boys by himself the last 3 nights. On Wednesday I went to watch some of my girls in their dance recital. I took some classes at the Y on Thursday. Then I had a retirement party on Friday. He deserves a break after all of that!

We enjoyed a lazy morning and then headed to Greenville. We got Brooks his baptism outfit. We went to Costco. Then we went to the Greek Festival. Brooks loved trying all of the food.

We ended the day at the Children's Museum. Brooks has no fear! He was going head first down the slide and loving every minute of it! He is such a daredevil!

No comments:

Post a Comment