Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

First Weekend in December

Wow!  I can't believe we are finished with the first weekend in December. My voice is slowly coming back, but that didn't stop us from a busy weekend!

On Friday, we went to dinner and then downtown to the tree lighting ceremony. The boys loved running around downtown but were not that impressed with the tree lights.  They did love the "snow" coming down at Wren Park.  Jackson was very intrigued by it. Of course we looked at more Christmas lights.  This is Jackson's favorite thing to do!





Saturday was a rainy, yucky day, but I did take Jackson shopping with me. I went to watch one of my students in a production of The Best Christmas Pageant ever. Then Tim and I headed to Greenville for a Christmas party while the boys stayed with Noni and Papa Jerry.  Charlotte and Maria were there so they didn't miss us a bit!

Sunday was a church day.  Then we went to a Cookies with Santa party.  The boys got their pictures taken with Santa and enjoyed some yummy cookies.  This was to benefit a little boy who is fighting cancer.







Then we attempted to take pictures for a Christmas card. (Yes, I am totally slack. Usually I have them done the middle of November, but things have been crazy busy.  I am not entirely happy with the ones I did, but they'll do.).  The boys are pretty impossible to take pictures of right now.






Mrs. Coyann gave us basketball tickets, so we went to the game.  Brooks absolutely loves it.  He claps and dances.  He holds his arms up during free throws. Jackson gets bored and tells us he needs to go to the potty every five minutes so he doesn't have to sit in his seat.


We ended with a late dinner at McAlister's, and it is already time to start a very busy week!

We missed two Christmas parades this weekend, and I know the boys would have them.  It is hard to be two places at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment