Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2014

Last Week of School

This was a very busy week full of last minute shopping and trying to get everything done. My kids at school were great, and we enjoyed caroling and a fun party decorating gingerbread houses.

Jackson had his party on Thursday. Apparently Brooks made himself right at home and enjoyed running from the classroom. Jackson ate chicken minis and cupcakes. He also made a cute ornament.

Jackson sang in his program on Friday. Brooks was not as good this time. Jackson's group was cute. It is hard to believe Brooks will be doing the program next year.







I also had several appointments this week, but I did have a Central Sisters party to go to. Tim and I went to dinner with the Watsons Friday night.

I am looking forward to two weeks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment