Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Still here ...

We are still here, but November was super busy for us! I still can't believe it is already December! Brooks and I have been sick this past week, and I currently have no voice. I can barely whisper. That made for an interesting day at school. Jackson keeps asking when I am going to get my voice back. In fact he usually talks in a whisper to me. I am going to attempt to catch up on the month.

The boys are super excited about Christmas. We have been watching lots of Christmas shows like Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas, Curious Gerorge Christmas ( Brooks's favorite- he gets so excited and makes monkey noises), and the Polar Express.

We have also been riding around looking at Christmas lights. Jackson loves them!

Our elf has returned. Jackson gets it this year and can't wait to find Buddy each morning! His first day back he brought the boys a "A North Pole Breakfast!"




Brooks loves the felt Christmas tree. Actually he loves to pull off the ornaments and eat them. Yes, he apparently eats felt and paper.

Jackson still really wants the "cars train table," but he has recently been talking about a bike? Brooks loves trains and is always saying, "choo choo."

December is full of exciting events. I am praying Jackson and Tim don't get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment