Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Being Slack and Milestones

I can't believe I haven't posted in a month. Life has been busy. Tim is taking a class and teaching a class. He stays up late most nights working on that. I am going to the YMCA in the mornings before school, so I am there by 5. That means I am ready for bed by 8:00. I am also taking a Barre class so I do that at least 2 days a week. Of course school is always busy. The boys and I have church on Wednesday nights. Brooks loves going to play in his class. Jackson still needs some pushing, but he always has fun once he gets there.

Jackson is really loving school. He absolutely loves his teacher and is so proud of his work and crafts. She has been wonderful for him. In other news, Jackson is now potty trained! We stopped stressing, and he decided it was time. He stopped holding it for days, and now he goes. Yes, we bribed him with cars. He now goes without the bribery. He is so proud of himself!















No comments:

Post a Comment