Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Tim and I went to dinner at Earle Street on Friday night.  I did my cycle and barre classes on Saturday morning.  Then we headed to Artisphere is Greenville.  We didn't make it through much, but Jackson enjoyed the crafts and seeing the Tiger.  They loved playing in the fountains and going to the toy store.








After church on Sunday, we went to Noni's and then to Greenville.  Luvi had borrowed a roller coaster, and the boys had so much fun! Brooks loved playing with "Wull." It was great to spend the day with family!  The boys spoiled me with their gifts. Jackson was so excited to give me his teapot he made in school with the flower corsage.  I love the frames, book, and necklace too!






No comments:

Post a Comment