Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Very Behind

I am very behind, and I really don't see myself catching up until is school is over, and we are in our summer schedule. I feel like the entire month of May has passed in a blur.  The only way I remember what we have done is to flip through the pictures on my phone.

This past week has been crazy busy, and I am exhausted! School work is never ending, Jackson has swimming lessons, and I was helping to host a retirement party. We have used this weekend to rest and run errands. I am still exhausted, and I feel really guilty.  Jackson must have said, "Play with me Mommy." a million times, but I just can't.  Brooks has told me a million times to "hurry up", and I just can't. Tim even put both boys to bed Wednesday night, just so I could have a few hours by myself.  I caught up on all of the season finales that I missed. I am so ready for our summer schedule and for life to slow down. I will not miss leaving the house at 7 and not getting home until after 7. I am also excited about reading a real book.

We have squeezed in some fun this weekend.  Tim took the boys to the Scottish Parade in Greenville Friday night while I went to the retirement party. The boys had fun and enjoyed pizza afterwards.  I had fun with all of school friends.  I am really going to miss Melody next year. We tried to go tot he Botanical Gardens on Saturday for a hike, but Jackson fell asleep in the car and woke up in a terrible mood.  A milkshake cured it though, and we ate dinner on the porch for the first time this year and played lots of tag.  The weather is perfect this weekend-low 80s.

I have 11 more school days and then a week of classes.  I think I can...I think I can... I think I can!
 We did enjoy the Tuesday night Farmer's Market with homemade Popsicle and a walk downtown.






No comments:

Post a Comment