Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Shopping

We got up early this morning and took my parents to breakfast at William's Hardware.  Then we headed to Gaffney to shop at the outlets.  We were hoping to find some crib bedding at Pottery Barn.  We found something that we loved, but of course the only quilt there was badly stained.  Tim, being the wonderful husband that he is, called all of the surrounding outlets to see if they had it.  The one in Virginia did, but it would be an additional $20 to ship it. While it was very tempting, I hate to buy something from an outlet without seeing it!  Jackson did end up with some precious clothes from the Carter's outlet.

We headed to Charlotte to the Pottery Barn Kids store.  We got sidetracked by this awesome sale at Gymboree.  Tim found a bathing suit for $1.99!  Again Jackson got some precious clothes.  Papa J (my dad ) even thought they were precious and bought some for Jackson.  We finally made it to PB Kids, and I was not really happy with the bedding we had picked out from the catalog.  It just didn't look the same.  If you know me, then you know that I struggle with making decisions.  We must have stared at the bedding for 30 minutes!  Everyone was frustrated with me!  We ended up getting it, and now that I am home, I like it a whole lot better.


We ended the day with dinner at The Orient in downtown Greenville.  We were all exhausted, but Jackson got lots of stuff.  I am so glad that my mom and dad got to go with us.  I can't wait to paint the nursery and get everything ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment