Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

It's A BOY!

February 1, 2011

We went for the ultrasound on Tuesday!  It was so amazing to see our little baby!  I am so glad that my mom and Tim were there too. We saw little feet, legs, and arms.  Everything looks great!  The lady doing the ultrasound had to make the baby cooperate, so we could find out what it was.  She pushed down on my stomach, and the baby would move around.  Then we saw that the baby is definitely a boy! We were so excited!  Mom and I spent the afternoon shopping for cute boy clothes (Tim had to stay at home and deal with the painter and the stove repair guy.)  Then we went out to dinner with my parents and Brent and Whitney.  I chose to go to Grace's ( I have had a thing for chicken clubs lately!).


We are so excited about our little guy, Jackson Raymond.  We are heading to Charlotte on Saturday to buy the bedding and get more cute clothes!  Here are some pictures from the ultrasound.

Introducing Jackson

 
He is looking at us!


No comments:

Post a Comment