Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

     Tomorrow is the big day!  I am so excited and nervous that I can't sleep!  We find out if Baby VH is a girl or a boy tomorrow morning (if Baby VH cooperates). Tim and my mom are both going to the ultrasound too. I feel like once we know, it will make everything seem more real.  I am really excited about getting to see the baby.  During my last couple of visits, I have gotten to hear the heart beat, but I haven't gotten to see the baby since it was 8 weeks.  Of course, we just want to make sure the baby is healthy.

     Today author, Lester Laminack, came to school.  It was interesting to see him work with a group of students and then debrief about the lesson.  He is always humorous, and apparently Baby VH liked him too.  He/she was kicking up a storm while he was talking.

I will post tomorrow afternoon with pictures and the exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment