Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3 No School

So I was not as bored today as I was yesterday. This morning we worked on cleaning out the closet in the Baby's room. We also got all of the baby stuff that we already have organized. It is nice to have that stuff done. I finally got my Grace's chicken club, and it was just as good as I imagined it! Then we went to play with Murphy and Maria in the snow. I think Tim had more fun on the sled than they did! We are both out of school AGAIN tomorrow! I am also out on Friday for a furlough day, and then we are both out on Monday for MLK, Jr. day. Now I need to start planning what we are going to do tomorrow. I suggested cleaning and organizing the attic, but Tim didn't really like that idea!

It probably seems like I don't like snow, but I do. I think it is absolutely beautiful when it first falls! I love to just look out the window, but then it starts to melt. It turns yucky colors like brown, black, and gray. Then I don't like it anymore! Our backyard still looks pretty, but the front is looking yucky! That is why I like snow the first couple of days, and then I am just done with it! Bring on 80 degrees! I am so ready! (That would mean it is closer to Baby time too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment