Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Storm 2011






We have been out of school for two days, and we are going to be out again tomorrow! We have spent today cleaning our house (It has not been this clean since the summer!) and researching car seats and strollers. Can you tell that we are bored? We are starting to go CRAZY being stuck in the house! The roads are still really icy, so we cannot go anywhere! I have not even been out of the house today. I don't want to slip on any ice, fall, and hurt Baby VH! Hopefully, we will be able to get out of the house tomorrow! I am craving a Grace's Chicken Club. Tim said that he would call to see if they are open, but I doubt they are. Even though it is close by, I don't want him driving on the roads. I made vegetable soup yesterday, so we will continue to eat that, but a chicken club would be sooooooooooo good!

It began snowing in the early hours on Monday. We ended up with almost 5 inches of snow at our house. We took Splash for a walk yesterday, and she loved running in the snow. It has been a long time since we have had this much snow and been out of school for so long! It is crazy that we have already had 2 snows within a month!

Splash is excited about the snow!

This is before I took a shower, so I apologize for the gross picture!

I did make Snow Cream yesterday. Tim had never heard of it or had any. It was really sweet, but it was good.


Fresh Snow Snow with Sweetened Condensed Milk


Snow Cream with Vanilla


Hopefully, we can get out of the house tomorrow! We are going to work on cleaning out Baby VH's closet! I almost forgot! I am 18 weeks today! I am feeling much better. I have more energy that I have had in months! In three weeks we will know if Baby VH is a girl or boy! We can't wait to find out! Then we can go register! We are so excited about Baby VH-we hope June gets here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment