Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Halfway There!

I am 20 weeks today, so we are halfway there!  We find out if Baby VH is a boy or girl one week from today! I am finally getting some of my energy back!  It is nice not being exhausted all of time!  I still feel the baby move but not as much as last week, and I haven't felt any official kicking yet!  We are so excited about getting to see the baby next week.  It has been 12 weeks (13 next week) since I have had an ultrasound!  It is probably a good thing that I don't know what the baby is yet, because I would have already spent a fortune! Everything is either pink or blue.  They just don't make a lot of baby stuff that is not gender specific! Next time post it will be to let everyone know if we are going to have a Brooklyn or a Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment