Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! I can't believe it is 2011! I have decided to post my resolutions hoping that maybe since they are listed here, I will do a better job of keeping them! :)

Resolutions:
  1. Blog more- With the baby coming, I want to blog more and use this as an electronic scrapbook. I also want our family who do not live in SC to be able to see what's happening.
  2. Exercise! We have a membership at the YMCA, and I went everyday this summer. It is hard for me to stay motivated during the school year. This year has been especially difficult because I have been so tired!
  3. Eat healthier- We have been really bad about eating out at least a few times a week. We are going to work on cooking more and hopefully, saving some money!
  4. Paying off credit cards-by this time next year, I should be credit card debt free! I will just be in debt to the hospital for the next couple of years!
These resolutions are a work in progress. I might end up adding more.

I hope that everyone has a blessed year full of happiness and good fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment