Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

January=Rain

It seems like it has been raining forever! We have had lots of heavy rain the past couple of days, so have spent most of our time inside! I hate that I have not had that much time to blog but that has been because I have been working on one of my goals-to be on the computer less!  When we get home from school, Jackson and I usually hang out on the floor and play with all of his toys. Then we have dinner and then a bath and then a snack before bed. I still want to make sure that I blog enough to remember all of the cute things that Jackson is doing!

Jackson is definitely learning how to get what he wants.  He is at a stage right now where he always wants to be in the same room with you.  I can't even leave him to go fix his bottle without him crying. He is still scooting on his bottom.  He rolling over like a champ from his tummy to his back.  I am not sure if he will ever crawl, because he HATES being on his tummy! He loves his fruits!  So far, we have tried apples and bananas. He loves them both! He still wants to be held while he sleeps.  The only time he will sleep by himself is in the car seat. He loves to play in the bath and drink the water.  He loves it when we squirt water in his mouth with his squirt toys.

I am amazed at how he has learned to play with all of his toys.  He knows which buttons to push and how to get them to move.  He is so observant.  He just seems to get cuter and cuter and sweeter and sweeter.  He loves to give hugs and kisses!  I am going to take advantage of it as long as he is willing to give them!

No comments:

Post a Comment