Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two cheers for the weekend!

It is finally Saturday, and we can finally relax!  Not really, but we are not at work!  This week has been so busy that I have not even had time to post. Tim had 3 games to ref this week, so Jackson and I had a lot of mommy/baby time! Jackson now has 4 teeth.  That last one finally poked through, and he feels much better! He is giving lots of hugs and kisses these days!  His kisses are so cute; he just opens him mouth wide and comes right at you for a good slobber!

My mom took Jackson to therapy on Wednesday at 8:00.  We thought trying at a different time might give us better results. He still cried but he did much better.  His head rotation was great, and he got that checked off.  We are still working on rolling from back to tummy. He was doing so good that he even stayed until 8:50!

It is supposed to be a rainy weekend, so I am not sure what are plans are.  I love that it is 8:20, and I still in my pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment