Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Birthday Weekend

My birthday always falls during the first week back to school. Things are crazy, and we are all exhausted! Friday night we enjoyed Guy's Pizza and then a yummy Holly cake. I got some cute frames and a gift card. Jackson and Brooks painted me a picture. I am also getting a newborn picture of Brooks framed. I enjoyed spending my birthday with a quiet evening.

We all slept late on Saturday ( I mean past 7). We had a much-needed lazy morning and then ran some errands. We had to get stickers for Jackson's class. Then we spent the afternoon with some of my day's family. We have not seen Matt in a long time. We got to meet his sweet girlfriend, Angela. We enjoyed a great lunch. Jackson was WILD. He loved playing with Alexa and Ashlyn and loved having an audience! It was great spending time with the Jackson side.

No comments:

Post a Comment