Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Preschool Orientation

It was a long first week back to work. Jackson started out saying, "No Mommy, don't go to work. Stay here ." By the end of the week, he was saying, "Mommy, go back to work." The week was definitely harder on me than them. We survived and even managed to go to the water park before the weather turned colder!

On Friday, we took Jackson to preschool orientation. Of course, it was pouring rain! Jackson was very unsure even though he was just there for Summer Fun. We walked into his class, and he immediately wanted to leave. He kept saying, " I ready." While I was completing some paperwork, he was playing with some cars. All of a sudden, I heard him scream! He was really upset. I didn't find out until later that a little girl had taken one of the cars. I really like his teachers and. Hope that he settles into the routine quickly. Luckily, Noni knows one of his teachers. Because of the rain, I didn't get any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment