Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Brooks is 3 months!





Wow! My baby is growing so fast! I can't believe he is 3 months or 13 weeks. ( I know I missed 11 weeks and 12 weeks.) we are so blessed to have such a sweet, calm, and happy baby.

 Wears 3 month clothes (some are getting tight!)
Wears size 2 diapers ( just in last week)
Eats 5oz every 3 hours with cereal at night
Sleeps all night!!! ( I didn't want to jinx it, but he has been doing for the past 2-3 weeks.) he usually gets his last bottle between 10 and11. He will sleep until 5:30-6:30.  I feel like a new person!
Stays awake 1-2 hours before taking a nap
Brown eyes and brown hair
Smiles, coos, and laughs
Has survived being hit with cars
Loves Jackson and smiles/laughs at him all the time
Loves to nap in his swing
Now likes his play mat and bouncer.
Has started playing with some toys- purple elephant, bee, links
Loves to take a bath
Loves to be outside and state at the sky
Has started drooling a lot!
Uses his giraffe Wubbie and loves his leopard love
Loves to be held ( I love it too!)
Has been to the beach Children's Museum, Greenville , zoo

We are so blessed to have Brooks in our family. We love watching him change and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment