Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Busy Weekend

We had another busy weekend. I hope I finally get pictures uploaded next weekend. On Friday,we went to the Clemson basketball game.teachers got in free! We had dinner at McAlister's and then went to the game. Jackson just wanted to run. He didn't really care about the game, but Brooks loved it! He just stared at the court. Jackson really wanted one of those big fingers. They are $35; I don't think so! The Tiger walked behind us, and Jackson gave him a high five. The Tiger loved Brooks and held him and played with him. We left at the half.

I had class on Saturday morning. Then on Saturday afternoon I took Jackson to his first birthday party for one of his friends. He was a little unsure of everything at first. I think he really wanted to play but was nervous. He loved the hula hoop. Go figure. He did sit at the table and ate pizza and veggie straws. I finally got him in one of the bounce houses, but I had to get in with him! His friend Hudson and his mom got in too. Jackson had fun at Landon's party. When we left, he said, " I go back."






We ended the evening with Guy's pizza. Brooks took some of Jackson's breadstick and tried to eat it. It was in his mouth, and he was sucking on it!





We went to church on Sunday morning and then enjoyed afternoon naps. Brooks had squash for the first time. He made the funniest faces and spit most of it out.



We took a nice walk in the park and enjoyed the nice weather before it gets colder! We enjoyed our Sunday night dinner at my parents' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment