Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

November is Here: Bring on Christmas!

Our house still has Halloween decorations up, but we spent the day in Atlanta getting ready for Christmas.  We made an appointment to see Santa at Phipps Plaza.  I got on the list during the summer and then signed up for a date back at the beginning of October.  We made a whole day of it.  My mom and Tu Tu came with us. We started at the Mall of Georgia for lunch-yummy Bourbon chicken!  Jackson loved the Disney Store and wanted everything in it!  Of course Tu Tu bought him a car. I did get Brooks a Halloween costume for next year.  He better like Mickey Mouse!

Then we went to Phipps.  Who doesn't want to see Santa when it is 75 degrees outside?  It really is a beautiful background and a great Santa.  I wasn't expected Jackson to smile, and he didn't. He screamed, but that was after he gave Santa a high five and fist bump. He did not want to sit near him though.  Brooks sat in his lap and just looked around.  We did not get a picture with either boy smiling, but it was still hard to choose just one. I loved the one with Jackson crying, but I settled on the best one of Brooks. It was definitely worth the trip, and I want to take the boys every year.

We ended our day in Commerce after some crazy traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment