Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

We started our shopping off around 9 with both boys. I love online shopping, and the fact that I don't have to stay up late or stand in long lines! We went to Haywood Mall where it was very crowded. We had lunch at Frodo's.  We went to Costco where someone had a meltdown over M&Ms. Then we braved Toys-R-Us for B1G1 baby food. Again, someone was wild. He eventually found a Thomas chair and carried it around until I told him we would put the chair in the cart if he would ride too. He agreed, but we had different ideas. He wanted to sit in the chair in the cart. It was priceless!

We were planning to go to Hollipops too, but there was a spitting incident in the car, and we couldn't go. Brooks loves to blow raspberries right now, and we laugh at him. Jackson has started spitting now too. Of course we try not to laugh at him. He begged Noni the whole way home, "Noni, my spend the night?"  We probably should not have let him, but I had 2 papers to write. Brooks got all of the attention, and he loved every minute of it! He was wild jumping in his jumperoo for at least 30 minutes. He was rolling and trying to pull up. Brooks seems to be growing up faster than Jackson. We paid thousands of dollars to get Jackson to be mobile, and Brooks is doing it on his own!

After 4 hours, I finished both papers. I am very thankful that My parents love having Jackson spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment