Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 8, 2013

Jackson is a Comedian

I find Jackson to be hilarious.  He says the funniest things and makes me laugh all of the time!  He has so much energy! He asks questions all of the time! Brooks and I played and hide-and-seek with him for about 30 minutes the other night.  Who knew there were so many places to hide downstairs?

He is still obsessed with cars, knows all of their names, and can quote the movie. He really likes Doc McStuffins right now too.


  • Whenever he is supposed to do something that he does not want to do, he says."I'm tired."
  • When he doesn't want to do something, he says, "No, me don't." or "No, my don't!"
  • "Mommy, run fast!"
  • "Where we going?"
  • He says that chocolate milk is "tasty."
  • "Mommy, where arrrrreeee you?"
  • "Brooksie, wake up!"
  • "Why'd you say that?"
  • "Hokey Hokey" (Hokey Pokey)
  • "Milkshake."
  • "My not go to bed. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment