Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Crazy!

It has been a crazy week- snow and an earthquake on Valentine's! Yep, an earthquake! Brooks and I were sleeping on the couch when I woke up to Tim standing over me? He asked if I felt that or heard anything. I didn't, so he went on to describe this noise and how the whole house shook. I checked the news online-nothing. I got on Facebook, and everyone was talking about it. It was later confirmed that. 4.1 earthquake happened about an hour and a half from here. Crazy!

We had a fun Saturday at the museum, Costco, and Toys-R-Us. Of course Jackson wanted McAlister's for lunch.

Thankfully Jackson and Brooks got Valentines from both sets of grandparents and TuTu since their parents were slack this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment