Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Jackson likes to say...

I find Jackson to be pretty hilarious. Here are some of my favorites:


  • Where's that huge baby?
  • Yep! I sure can!
  • Lay with me, Mommy.
  • I gonna paint you!
  • Read this.
  • That's a good idea!
  • The Tickle Monsters gonna get me!
  • Thank you.
  • Where arrrrrree you?
  • We gotta pay for it.
  • " Where do you want to have your birthday party? " Toys-r-us
  • Let me check your heartbeat. ( He has a doctor kit).
  • I need a smoothie and an applesauce!!!!!


Favorite foods: chicken nuggets (Chick-fil-a), pizza grilled cheese, quesadilla (Moe's), pasting, applesauce, yogurt smoothies

Favorite toys: cars, trains, Brooks's toys

Favorite books: David, anything with trucks and vehicles, Good Night Construction Site, lovers the Bible story when the Angel visits Mary and " the baby in the basket."

Favorite movies/ TV: Cars, Toy Story, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Chuggington

No comments:

Post a Comment