Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Days

We are on our second snow day! Yesterday we woke up to a dusting, and it snowed most of the day. We got about an inch. We spent a lazy morning laying around. Brooks liked watching the snow fall. Jackson was not impressed.


We went to my parents' after lunch to try out our new sled. Brooks stayed inside with my dad. Jackson rode on the sled while Noni and I built a snowman. Jackson helped at the end. We went across the street and went down a big hill at the neighbor's house. I remember doing that as a kid. There were a few times when I was little that we could even sled down the road in front of my parents' house. My mom is always one of the first ones out in the snow!




Jackson is still not a fan. He hates wearing gloves and refuses to wear his hood or a hat! He's done after 20 minutes. I guess I should be glad he doesn't want to stay out a long time, because it is cold!

We are supposed to get up to a foot of snow today! Hopefully is is snow and not ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment