Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

January is Over!

I am so glad January is gone! I think it is the longest month! It is cold, and we are stuck inside! Stuck kind of describes what January has been like.

I feel like we are stuck in this house. I am very thankful that we have an nice house, but this doesn't work for us anymore. We live on such a busy road that I don't like to take the boys outside. At least, I only have 1 who walks right now. There is no way we will be able to go outside this summer because I can't risk one of them making it to the front yard.  Cars fly down our street with some going at least 50 mph.  I hate that the bedrooms are on different floors. It is dangerous for the boys to be downstairs by themselves. We pay a fortune in heating/ air because there is no insulation. I used to love old houses, but I have now decided that I hate them! We have had too many major repairs in the last 5 years, and we have more to go!

The reality is we are stuck here. Even though it is crazy to think about, Jackson will be getting ready for kindergarten in 2 years. I would love to get into ESOL or G/T,but that is not an option as long as we are living here.

We went to look at houses a few nights ago. I am not sure why I torture myself. There was one that we really loved- great neighborhood, on a cul-de-sac, no traffic, bedrooms upstairs, garage, huge closets, bright, brand new! Oh well!

I hope we have an early spring! I like this house better in the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment