Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Busy Week

We have had a busy week wrapping up the last full week of school. It is no fun making up ice days! Last Sunday we went to Cookie's birthday party. The boys had fun playing with Will and his toys. Their favorite was riding in the golf cart or "ca" as Brooks called it. They rode several times and both had meltdowns when it was time to leave! It was a great afternoon spent with family!









Tuesday was Jackson's program at school. He did such a great job! He learned the Pledge of Allegiance, and does a great job saying it! Brooks did pretty well watching it. I had to rush out to get back to Awards Day. It was crazy!!!!  I am very thankful that Jackson had such a wonderful year. He loved Mrs. Harbin. She was really good for his confidence!








On Wednesday we had an ice cream social at church. The boys loved getting to put toppings on their ice cream Brooks said, " I cream. Yum!"then they ran around and played with bubbles and chalk. It has been really cool this week (low 80s) with lots of storms! We had another storm just as we were leaving church complete with lots of lightning and thunder. Brooks kept asking, " What's that?"




We celebrated Jackson's birthday on Thursday!

Tim and I went to dinner with some friends on Friday night while boys spent the night with Noni and Papa Jerry.  Also during this week, I have been moving classrooms. Genny and I have been in small rooms for 8 years, and now we are moving to bigger ones. We are excited for Melody, but we are really going to miss her!  I have thrown away so much! I am really sore from moving everything. I just have a little left.


No comments:

Post a Comment