Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2015

End of School

I have been out of school for 3 days now, and we have been busy.  The end of school was bittersweet this year.  I am really going to miss my class.  Plus one of my team members retired, and I am really going to miss her. Another friend is transferring to another school. I also moved classrooms from my tiny room to a much bigger one.  It was a pain packing and moving everything though!

We tried to go to the Greenville Drive game on Tuesday, but we ended up leaving since it was so stormy like crazy storms! The boys lovedthe trolley though!



I took the boys to preschool hour at the Anderson County Museum on Thursday.  Jackson pitched a fit and did not want to go, but he had fun.  They read some stories about Father's Day and then make a craft- a hand print Spider Man.

We went to the library next to register for the summer reading program and ran into some friends.

Then on Thursday night, we went to play golf.  Jackson and Tim were supposed to just go, but Brooks and I decided to ride along. The boys had more fun riding in the cart, but they both did putt some.  Jackson did hit some too. We had to end our adventure early because Brooks had a blowout! It was fun though.  Thank goodness no one was behind us!  Jackson kept saying, "This is so fun!"  He can't wait to go back!










We went to Eggs Up Grill on Friday and got ready for the big birthday party.  The boys ended up taking a shower on the deck tonight.  They loved it!

Tim and I are enjoying our last weekend of eating junk.  We are starting the Whole 30 on Monday.  We are actually only going to go 27 days since we will be leaving for the beach. We are getting healthy and trying to lose some weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment