Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2015

Officially Summer

Today is officially the first day of summer vacation for me after having a class all last week. We went swimming several times in the evening last week at the Brock's house. Both boys have done so well with swimming. They will both jump in and feel very comfortable in the water.  It has been very hot here with temps in the upper 90s. Swimming has been nice!

We went swimming again this morning. Then it was naps, Play Doh, a big puzzle, and a movie. I think there will be more swimming tonight.










Tim and I started the Whole 30 diet last week where we only eat fruit, vegetables, and meat- no sugar, no dairy, no processed foods. Being in class last week helped. It is not so bad,but I am bored with what we are eating. I may never eat eggs again!  I would love some Guy's Pizza! We are actually only doing 26 days be cause we are going to see Dave Matthews and then heading to the beach. You are not supposed to weigh yourself until the end, but I have been doing it. I need something for motivation. I have lost 5lbs so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment