Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another Week

It is another busy week. Jackson went to therapy again today.  He was not on his best behavior and did not want to cooperate with Mrs. Kelly.  In fact, he was just stubborn.  He refused to turn his head and would not lift his head when she pulled up to a sitting position.  He whined the entire time.  He usually does so well and even enjoys playing with all of the new toys.

Jackson then went with me to the dentist.  Mrs. Patty and some of the other people there wanted to meet him. Mom met me there though and took him home.

I have to admit that I am obsessed with clothes for Jackson.  Who knew that they made such cute clothes for little boys?  I love smocked clothes!  They look so cute on him. Tim has said that I can dress him in smocked outfits until he is 2, so I intend to make the most of these 2 years.




I am excited to go to the store in Spartanburg to get him a cute Halloween one. I am almost embarrassed to post this picture of all of his smocked outfits! (This is why I work.)

Playing with my bee






I love this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment