Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Better Late Than Never

So I have been meaning to do a new post all week, and then suddenly it was Saturday!  This post will be a week in review!
Going to Church

I like to drool!

I love my Bumbo!




Wednesday = Therapy
Jackson went to his PT again on Wednesday.  Thankfully, he was in a much better mood!  Mrs. Kelly had him sitting up and turning his head!  They also worked on rolling over!  He is doing so well that that the PT is coming in next week to evaluate him.  If he does well, then we will go to therapy every other week. That is great news! He has made so much progress even if he does hate those stretches.  His head is looking great too!
I hate my stretches!



I am happy after therapy!



My head looks so much better!


Jackson's First PTA and His Last
I had my first PTA meeting of the school year on Thursday night. Tim had a training until 6:30, and I hated to leave him with my mom all day. I know she doesn't mind, but he would have been there for for over 12 hours, and I hate to do that.  When we got to school, he was asleep.  He woke up after about 15 minutes screaming! ( He never screams!)  Of course, my room was packed with parents and students. Jackson would not stop screaming.  He was so mad.  His face got red, and nothing helped! I decided that I had to skip the performance and take Jackson home. (I hated to skip it to since a lot of my kids had speaking parts and two of my girls were singing solos.) As soon as we walked out of the building, he stopped crying!  When we got home and I told Tim about it, Jackson just laughed!  He is 15 weeks old and hates school already!

Melting Pot
Since Tim and I did not really go out for our anniversary or my birthday, we decided to go to the Melting Pot Friday night.  We have not been there in years (plus we had a coupon!).  My mom and dad kept Jackson, and we got a night out! It was nice to go out just the two of us, but I was also exhausted.  We picked Baby J up about 8:45 and headed home.  Jackson did not want to go to sleep.  I don't know if it was because his schedule was different or what.  He ended up sleeping in his swing, and Tim slept on the couch until 4:30.  Then we switched places, and I slept on the couch.
I was going to take pictures of every course, but I was so hungry I forgot!


Is Fall Finally Here?
It has been pretty warm all week- in the upper 80s.  We were able to enjoy nightly walks.  Jackson loves to take walks!  However, a cold front came in on Friday, and it got chilly!  I don't think it made it out of the 60s.  I like the low 80s.

Clemson v. Auburn/ Jackson is 15 Weeks Old!
We got up early to go tailgate at the Clemson game. We actually parked in our parking space for the first time.  It is actually pretty good.  Of course, Jackson was decked out in his Clemson gear! He is too cute!!!!! We went to my parents' tailgate spot and met up with them, Brent, Whitney, Tu Tu, Susan, Dumplin, and Rivers. We still are not brave enough to take Jackson into the game, so we gave our tickets to Tu Tu and Susan. After we left them, we walked downtown and updated Jackson's Clemson clothes. Then we headed home to watch the game.  Clemson won 38-24 and beat Auburn, the defending National Champions!  Plus we snapped their 17 game winning streak!    Go Tigers!

Jackson is also 15 weeks old today!  He is becoming more and more alert. He loves to play and talk. He is getting better about sleeping through the night.  I still hate to leave him and go to school!  Tim and I both live for the weekends!

Getting ready for the big game!






Jackson and Rivers

Susan and Jackson

I am tired after tailgating!

I am 15 Weeks Old!


Time to eat!

I love Tu Tu!

Clemson vs. Auburn!



Jackson and Aunt Whitney

Uncle Brent, Jackson, and Papa J

That is scary!

Family Picture

I love football!
Who is that handsome guy?


Daddy and Jackson watching the game!


I am glad that's over!





No comments:

Post a Comment