Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Friday Parade

Friday finally came after a long week!  The day started out rough!  I was already late, and Jackson spit up all over me.  When I finally got to school, I realized that I had left my Diet Coke at home.  Then I was really dumb and sent my newsletter to my class from last year. And then, my class was picked to have the big fundraiser frog in my room for the day!  It was crazy!  At least, my kids were well-behaved.

We went to the First Friday Parade in Clemson.  Jackson loved it!  The Tiger Cub even held him. Jackson is so observant; he loves to look around and take everything in.  He wasn't scared at all.  I can't say the same for Charlotte, Murphy, and Maria.  They are terrified of the Tigers.  They hopped up and hid behind the stroller.  The only part that scared Jackson was the fire truck at the end.  The sirens were really loud!

We went back to my parents to enjoy lasagne and Tiger cookie cake.  I love cookie cake; it is an addiction!

Go Tigers!

Hiding from the Tiger!

Hiding from the Tiger!


Hey Tiger Cub!

This parade is fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment