Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jackson's Two Year Check-Up

We had a busy day full of doctor's appointments and getting ready for Jackson's party.  I had an appointment at 9:00 with Dr. Hearn, and Jackson's appointment was at 10. Tim took Jackson, and I met them when I was finished.  Thankfully both doctors are in the same building. Jackson had a great appointment.  He did not fuss and scream, and he got to stand on the big scales.

Weight: 29 lbs (63%)
Height: 33. 5 in or 2ft. 9.5 in (35%)

He is right on track for his development. He goes back in December for a 2 1/2 year check-up!  We are so blessed to have a healthy and happy child.

(I didn't get any pictures since I was late getting there.)


I had to spend the afternoon at school packing up everything. Thankfully I had a wonderful long term sub who did most of the end of the year stuff for me.  After about 4 hours, everything was packed (stuffed into cabinets). I am free from school until August!

We have a few more days until Jackson's birthday party. We are supposed to get a lot of rain from some tropical system. Hopefully it won't rain on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment