Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Just the 3 of Us!

Tim went to Wyoming for a few days for his sister's wedding. There was just no way for us to take the boys. Tihey are too young to be flying anywhere. We hated to miss the wedding, but we are glad Tim got to go. It was hard being at home alone for those days. Thankfully my mom and dad helped out. Jackson spent each night with them, and I got to spend some quality time with Brooks (at all hours of the night). Of course, Jackson did not want to come home. He wanted to stay at Noni's. Even though I had Brooks, I longed for someone to talk to or really someone to talk back to me. Jackson's big thing right now is to say, "No tanks (thanks)." I would tell him that he was coming home with me, and he would say "No tanks!" I see where I rank!

We spent some time at my parents on Saturday to celebrate Father's Day early. We also made some Father's Day gifts. Please notice that Jackson loved putting the paint in his bus! Then we stopped to see my dad on Sunday before going to the airport to pick up Tim.















I was very brave and took both boys to the airport to pick up Tim. Once I got both boys in the stroller and got into the airport, I was tired. Jackson wanted out, and Brooks was a little fussy. I think every person in there was praying that we would not be on their flight. We walked around the airport for 15 minutes before Tim arrived. The boys were excited to see him. We ate dinner at McAlister's. Jackson actually ate a grilled cheese and applesauce. Who is this child? The boys gave Tim his Father's Day gifts when he got home. We all really missed him!



No comments:

Post a Comment