Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Fun

Jackson started Summer Fun at Central this week. He goes Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12. Ms. Cathey is his teacher again along with Miss Amanda. There are only 6 little kids in his class. Of course, he has cried when I dropped him off; I am hoping that gets better with time. He gets to play outside and do crafts. I think he has a good time once he gets there.

When I picked him up on Thursday, he was so sweet. They were waiting outside. When he saw me, he came running to me. I am not used to that. Even though I pick him up everyday from my mom's, he never runs to me or really pays me any attention. I really miss being the one getting to drop him off and pick him up from school. I am really soaking up every moment this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment