Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

First Day of Kindergarten

Night before kindergarten

Jackson had a great first day of Kindergarten! It was hard to wake him up, but special donuts for breakfast helped! He got ready quickly, and we took some pictures. Then I headed to school.




















Tim brought Jackson and the whole family including Brooks in his pajamas to Concord. They got some pictures out front. Then Tim and I walked Jackson down to his room. He was a little nervous. The halls were packed with people. We walked him into his classroom, and his teacher showed him what to do. Then I headed back to my classroom.











I saw him at lunch, and he smiled and waved. He was tired after school but was excited to get some Hershey Kisses. He was also happy because they read Pete the Cat in the library.

I am so thankful he had such a great first day! I am also glad that I was so busy with my own class that I couldn't think about him going to Kindergarten. I got a little teary last night walking down the steps and seeing some of his tiny handprints. I may or may not have cried a little looking at all of the pictures from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment