Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2016

Last Week of Summer

I am officially depressed as this is my last full week of summer vacation.  I have been away from work for 3 months.  It is going to be really hard for me to get back into the grind of 50-60 hour work weeks. I will definitely miss the lazy days with the boys.

We have spent this week swimming.  I am so proud of Jackson.  He is swimming down to the bottom and jumping in with out his Puddle Jumper.  He has gained a lot of confidence.  He is so proud of himself.

Jackson and Noni went to lunch together and then to Toys-r-Us. They had a lot of fun.  These two are going to miss their time together when school starts.  They have such a special relationship. Jackson is going to miss his Noni time!

 



We also went to the library and got their medals for the summer reading program.




We also spent the morning at the park. We were supposed to get a lot of rain but ended up with a cool (80s) but humid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment