Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

11 Weeks Old

My first overalls!



Jackson is 11 weeks old today!  We are so blessed that he is such a good baby!  He went to his second therapy session on Wednesday and did pretty well.  We have to do more tummy time and work on our stretching exercises.  He has continued to wake up in a great mood.  I put him the carseat before Tim leaves, and we just talk and talk.  He is always wearing a big smile!  I am so glad that my mom can keep him, and gets all of that attention.  Plus, she can do all of his exercises.  I am not sure that would have happened in daycare!

We went shopping for new phones last night, and he just looked around the store.  He didn't make a sound!

We are planning to be lazy today!  (Yeah right!)  We have got to clean our house, and I have lots of school stuff today.



No comments:

Post a Comment