Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 was definitely easier than Day 1.  Of course, the fact that Tim is taking Jackson to my mom's also makes it easier. Jackson gets a lot of attention and love from Noni, so I know he is in good hands.

Unfortunately, I will not have the weekend to relax and spend time with Jackson.  We were finally able to get into school today, and I will be cleaning all day tomorrow.  Maybe my classroom will be organized by Monday?

Today was Jackson's physical therapy evaluation. He did pretty good even though he did NOT like some of the exercises.  He does have a 10 degree head tilt, so we will go to therapy once a week and then we will have to do the exercises at home too at least 5 times a day! Hopefully, this will help strengthen his neck muscles and lessen the flatness on the back of his head. He kind of slumps sleeping in his rocker, so as of tonight, he is no longer sleeping there.  Tonight he will sleep in his bassinet.  I know I sound confident that this will happen.  I know it is wishful thinking.  I fully expect to get up every 20 minutes tonight.  Who knows? Maybe Jackson will surprise us!

No comments:

Post a Comment