Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

What a week!

What a week we have had!  It has been crazy!  Jackson did really well going to Noni's, and seemed to be in a good mood most days even though he didn't sleep very well at night. He was up at 2 every morning!

We all survived our first earthquake on Tuesday!  As I was sitting at my back table at school Tuesday afternoon, I noticed that the table started moving back and forth.  I really thought nothing of it because it is a rickety table.  At the time though, I wasn't writing or even touching the table.  Then I checked my email and Tim said that he had to evacuate a school in Greenville because of the earthquake in Virginia.  I checked online and sure enough there was a 5.9 earthquake in Virginia. Because it was so shallow, we were able to feel it 400 miles away!  It was crazy!  When I picked up Jackson, I asked Mom about it.  She said they also felt it.  She said that the couch started vibrating, and she thought that maybe something was wrong with their AC unit until she saw it on the news.

Jackson had therapy again on Wednesday.  He did great and hardly cried at all!  Miss Kelly said that she could tell a difference and to keep working on those exercises.  She thinks his head has filled out some too.  We have some exercises to add to the old ones.


Hurricane Irene was scheduled to hit the SC coast most of the week, but it made a turn and hit the NC coast instead.  It has just been a crazy week for natural disasters.

On Friday, we headed to Panchos in Central for dinner.  We met our friend Megan there.  It was Jackson's first time meeting Megan and we enjoyed catching up about the Big V!

No comments:

Post a Comment