Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Dreaded Day

Well, the day I have been dreading all summer has finally arrived.  I have cried about his for the past two days.  It is my goal not to cry today! Jackson and I spent all day together yesterday.  We were taking our morning nap when he just started laughing.  It was so precious, and of course that set me off.  When I am at work, I won't be able to hear his giggles when he is sleeping. For some reason, he only does this in the morning. I have always loved my job and always looked forward to the beginning of a new year, but I don't want to even think about school this year.  I know that I am so blessed that my mom is taking care of Jackson. I can't even imagine how I would be acting if I had to take him to daycare! I know that Tim thinks I am crazy, but it is so hard to leave Jackson.

So my goal was not to cry, but of course I did!  I really tried hard not to!


Ready for Noni's!

No comments:

Post a Comment