Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Day of School and My Birthday






This year my birthday fell on the first day of school.  We got up extra early to make sure that we could get everyone ready. Jackson was up and ready to go to Noni's house.  He is always in such a good mood in the mornings.  I am not sure who he gets that from, because Tim and I are both cranky in the morning! Everything went smoothly for the first day of school.  I have been fortunate to have a student from Lander observing, and she has been such a blessing!  I couldn't wait to go pick up Jackson!

To celebrate my 30th birthday (Wow!  That sounds old!), we just had Mellow Mushroom at my parent's house. I was too tired to go out (That makes me seem really old!)! Tim picked up a European Chocolate cake from Strossner's that was wonderful!  (I totally blew points this week.  My grade level made me a cookie cake too!) Then I got to open my presents. Being as practical as I am, I am really excited that Tim got us some online software that backs up everything on the computer.  I don't want to lose any pictures!  I also got a fun frame, Clemson picture, necklace with Jackson's name on it, and a Pandora bracelet.  Of course, my mom did way too much as usual.  She says the bracelet is my birthday gift and Jackson gift!  I had a wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment