Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, August 8, 2011

Noni and Tu Tu came over to bring Jackson his present from Los Vegas!  It is so cute!  He loves his dancing gondolier dog!







I am really depressed right now.  I hate that I have to go back to work on Wednesday.  I have been crying all morning. I am so heartbroken about having to leave Jackson.  I am grateful that Mom will have him, but I do not want to leave him!  I have gotten on Tim's nerves about the whole thing I know.  He is tired of my crying.  I just hate all of the stuff that I am going to miss.  He is always in such a sweet mood in the morning, and now I am not going to get to enjoy that. I am hoping that I can get my all of my crying out of the way today and tomorrow, so I won't cry Wednesday morning.  I am buying a lottery ticket on Wednesday, so maybe we will win and I can quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment